Coronavirus are a family of viruses that generally affect only animals. However, if there is a branch of these viruses that can become transmitted from animals to humans. In fact, in December 2019, a new type of coronavirus, SARS-CoV-2, appeared in China, affecting people and causing COVID-19 disease.
- People over 60 years of age
- People with pathologies (hypertension, diabetes, chronic lung diseases, cancer…).
It is very important that all those who have symptoms of COVID-19 or have been in contact with an infected person stay at home and call the health authorities to proceed to perform the necessary test.
It is important not to go to the emergency room or hospital in these cases.
There is currently no specific treatment for coronavirus. Doctors caution against the use of antibiotics as a form of prevention or treatment.
* Result times for COVID services are 4 to 24 hours!
- PCR from 12 to 24 hours.
- Serology from 24 to 48 hours.
- Antigens from 4 to 24 hours.