We are currently leaders in services, information, management and performance of diagnostic tests, clinical analyses and anatomical pathology. We are also leaders in managing intra-hospital laboratories in Spain, with centres in over 70 hospitals that provide 24-hour service, 365 days per year.
We also have a nationwide network of laboratories and offer our services to all medical societies, healthcare centres and hospital management companies. At our laboratories we offer our patients and clients around 5,000 different types of tests and we perform over 50 million analyses per year.
We provide our clients with the latest technological advances in order to offer an efficient and quality response for our patients.
Respect for the Patient
Prioritising ethics and quality of care over any other consideration, as well as guaranteeing the confidentiality of your data.
Fostering the Innovative Spirit
To keep alive the strategy of technological advancement and continuous improvement.
Establishing strategies that provide a competitive advantage over other laboratories.
In all our areas of work, promoting the incorporation of highly qualified multidisciplinary professionals and fostering ongoing training.
Other values that we operate under are:
- Focus on the needs and expectations of the requesting doctors and patients.
- A sense of belonging to the Single Healthcare Network for Public Use.
- Commitment to the Quality Programmes.
- Commitment to healthcare technology and advanced information systems.
- Guarantee of service in terms of scientific evidence and accessibility.
- Commitment to the scientific development and training of its professionals.
- Focus on the efficacy and clinical efficiency of the analysis result.
- Commitment to innovation and research on health sciences.
Eurofins is also one of the key emerging players in specialised diagnostic testing in Europe and the United States. With over 50,000 employees in over 800 laboratories in 47 countries, Eurofins offers a portfolio of over 200,000 analytic methods to evaluate safety, identity, composition, authenticity, origin and purity of biological substances and products, as well as for innovative clinical diagnoses. The Group’s object is to provide its clients with high-quality services, precise, on-time results and expert consultancy from its highly qualified staff.